Here and There


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Cambridgeshire » Cambridge
October 19th 2010
Published: October 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hey Everybody!
I did upload a bunch of pictures a while ago...on the 19th. But the pictures and comments added got all mixed up and the internet was going so slow that I had to walk away and now I am come back, a week or so later to fix it.

Last week Colin worked most of the time and I tried to keep busy reading and wondering about town. I took a bunch of pictures as you can see. When you go into the main part of town there is the market and then King's Parade which runs along the river. There you can find the Cambridge College's like the most famous King's College. The Chapel is beautiful and big and there are a couple pictures of it there. We haven't gone on any tours yet so I don't know for sure what everything is but it is all beautiful, that I know for sure.




Additional photos below
Photos: 41, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

DSCF0246DSCF0246
DSCF0246

This is why Colin takes the bus and doesn't ride a bike.
DSCF0251DSCF0251
DSCF0251

Birds here are crows and pigeons...and people eat pigeons.
DSCF0223DSCF0223
DSCF0223

A plaque said Stephen Hawkings had something to do with this. :)


31st October 2010

great pictures
Hey Jen, is that a real guy above the West Cornwall pastry Shop or a Manican ?? Maybe there's a vacancy for that flat ?!

Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0423s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb