1 week to go!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Buckinghamshire » High Wycombe
March 28th 2011
Published: March 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone!

So this time next week we will be arriving at the airport to start our trip and theres still lots to do and lots of people to see!

My girlfriend and I have been lucky in that we have both managed to secure jobs for when we return to the UK! Heather will be working for Waitrose on the graduate scheme and I have today accepted a job on the BT graduate scheme, this will mean we can fully relax while away and not have to worry about totally draining our bank accounts (which I now fully intend to do!).

First stop is Bangkok via Dubai (only a 1hr transit) where we have booked into a hotel called Bhimann Inn, fairly close to Khao San Road with air con and a small swimming pool, which I guess will be much needed with the anticipated heat!

From there we will travel to Cambodia, then North through Vietnam, then possibly Laos before seeing the rest of Thailand. We then travel to Australia where we will rent a campervan and drive from Sydney to Cairns. New Zealand is next where we are renting a car and trying to see as much as possible in 17 days. We then go to Fiji which I am really looking forward to, staying on the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands. Last up is a quick stop in Hong Kong which may be extended, who knows!

Next time I write I will be in SE Asia, I cannot wait!

Bye for now.... James

Advertisement



28th March 2011

EEEE
This is so exciting! Great idea keeping a blog, make sure you upload photos to it too! I can not WAIT to see you and to meet Heather! Take care on your travels but enjoy every second, its going to be amazing! Love ya xoxox
5th April 2011

enjoy
Alright james/ heather aka rgs/wh its amazing that you have both secured jobs you two are proper enjoy every second of the next four months you both deserve it look forward to reading about your experiences.

Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0755s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb