The night before


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Berkshire » Reading
June 9th 2014
Published: June 9th 2014
Edit Blog Post

All packed and ready to go. Me (TP) and Welshy just brushing our teeth before our last sleep in the UK for more than 3 months. Our flight is nice and early tomorrow morning so we shall be meeting the boys at the crack of dawn at Heathrow. I don't think it has quite set in yet that in 36 hours time we shall be taking our first steps in the South American continent however every now and then a rush of excitement hits me.

Santiago, Chile is our first stop where according to the weather guide we should be expecting low temperatures - around 10oC - and rain. It appears that after travelling halfway round the world the better weather may for once be back home! Not much has been planned for Chile yet but I'm sure through word of mouth we shall find sites to visit, and probably a vineyard or two.

I'm not very good at this sort of thing but hopefully between the 4 of us we can make this a worthwhile read and keep you informed of our last great adventure together. A special shout out must go to Medic who due to his time consuming course (and certain exam commitments) can't be with us physically, but I'm sure will always be with us in spirit.

Love

Tom Patrick

Advertisement



9th June 2014

bon voyage
Cheers TP (and the rest) best of luck, incredibly jealous even with my own travel adventure coming up.

Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb