Farewell to good friends


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Berkshire » Newbury
April 18th 2008
Published: April 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Time is ticking by and every day I intend to write something and find that it is too late or another job on the list has to be done first so tonight I intend to try one more entry and navigate my through the bog pages of instructions. i also realised I did not check my spelling either last time so apologies for any more typos!
After almost three happy years at Priors Court School the time came to leave last Friday and I had the opportunity to say good bye to many dear friends and close working colleagues. It was alovely day and we enjoyed lunch together in the classroom and an opportunity to chat and exchange email addresess etc. Farewells in the big hall was sad and lovely to see so many people there at the end of a very busy term.
Isn't always the way that you never realise quite how people feel about you until it is time to leave? I have made friends for life at the school and will miss everyone including the students and parents.
A hige thank you also to Tracy and Lorraine who came over today for a chat and a coffee and ended up filling the car with bags of clothes and unwanted items for the Charity Shop, don't remember reading that in the jobs description!


Advertisement



19th April 2008

TYPOS
Have just read my own handy work and laughing at the 'bog'!! Oh so tired and weary even with spell check I missed it!
29th April 2008

still waiting
Hello all Hope the trip is going well and you have managed to have a roof over your heads at night! Still waiting for photos of Scottie Love Lorraine
17th May 2008

Having problems finding a pc and using internet along with reading japanese now to know which button to press have taken scotty on trips photos to follow

Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0293s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb