Forgotten Fire Movie


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland
February 20th 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

If I were directing the movie to Adam Bagdasarian's book Forgotten Fire, I would name the movie Lost Souls. This would be the name because no one remembers the souls of those who suffered and died in the Armenian Genocide. The movie will be filmed in Switzerland. The characters that I will be using are Ara Sarkisian, Vahan, Seta, Mrs. Tashian, and Mr. Tashian. Ara Sarkisian would be played by Scott Wilson. He would play Ara because he seems like the type of man that is loving just the way Ara Sarkisian is. Tom Felton would be playing Vahan. He would play Vahan because he the personality of a man who is very prideful and arrogant just like Vahan is in the beginning of the book. Kristen Stewart would be playing Seta. In twilight Kristen Stewart plays Bella, who is torn between Jacob Black and Edward Cullen. In Forgotten Fire Seta is torn from being sexually abused by the consul and loving Vahan. Therefore, Kristen Stewart is the perfect actress. Betty white would be playing Mrs. Tashian. She would play Mrs. Tashian because she is a loving, friendly, and motherly type of person which fits perfectly with Mrs. Tashian's character. George Clooney would play Mr. Tashian because he seems to have the personality of being very serious and grave. Which we see some of in Mr. Tashian. The director of the movie would be David Yates because he is the director of the best movies in the world. The Harry Potter movies.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.307s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb