Day 5


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » North-West » Lucerne
July 30th 2006
Published: August 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Random ShotsRandom ShotsRandom Shots

Random shots of Switz
So, we say goodbye to Paris as we head to Switzerland!!

We arrived in Switzerland and went to some shops that work with Contiki. They stayed open late for us and allowed us to look around and see if we like anything. They also give you amazing discounts and really work to make sure you like everything.

I bought a watch for my dad and a Swiss Army knife. They engrave up to 16 or more letters depending on the size of the knife for free with purchase. I got my name and then Contiki engraved on it. It came out amazing.

We arrived in our hotel, hotel Flora.

We were right next door to a chocolate shop, so of course you could find many of us in there eating away.

We went to dinner at Musik Resturant. It was the best food I have ever had. I also think it was one of the best entertainment nights we have had during our travels. Everyone sings and dances around. We got to meet some locals and it's within walking distance from the hotel.

One the walk home (it was really really hot) everyone thought it
MountainsMountainsMountains

How beautiful?
would be fun to jump into the lake in front of the hotel. We all ran back to the hotel and changed and met up again in front of the lake. Everyone jumped it, it was awesome. It was just another bonding experience that we all gained. It was one of the best memories I have of the trip.

I headed back to the hotel with my awesome roomie and got some sleep. We had a long day tomorrow.

-Monica-


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

SwitzSwitz
Switz

Such a cute town
BridgeBridge
Bridge

The bridge and part of the lake we all jumped in... amazing memories.
Street Street
Street

This is a view of the street


Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb