Luzern


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » North-West » Lucerne
June 7th 2007
Published: August 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Change of Pace - stay indoors in central Luzern and not on hay - go to Konzert in Luzerns Kultur und Kongresszentrum Konzertsaal which reputedly has outstanding acoustics.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Arrival in LuzernArrival in Luzern
Arrival in Luzern

Note Rays new Swiss cycling shirt - purchased at our second campsite Zweisimmen - from the engaging bike shop owner. He had the town's only bike shop and it was part of the campsite - he plans to spend his next winter as he did his last - cycling along the roads back and forth over the Andes between Chile and Argentina. When we saw that the shop had CH or Swiss cycling shirts made in Vancouver from Sugoi we decided on the purchase despite the extra weight to then carry.
Kultur- und Kongreszentrum LuzernKultur- und Kongreszentrum Luzern
Kultur- und Kongreszentrum Luzern

The modern complex in the old part of town where we went to the Concert. Very beautiful building/location.
Concert Intermission Concert Intermission
Concert Intermission

View of Hofkirche in Old Luzern.
Vierwaldstaettersee (Lake) Vierwaldstaettersee (Lake)
Vierwaldstaettersee (Lake)

View from Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Luzern (KKL)of Vierwaldstaettersee on which we will do a boat cruise the following day from Luzern to Brunnen.


16th June 2007

Looks like fun
Loved the cow pictures! Reminded me of the summer I worked in Allgaeu!

Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 63; dbt: 0.064s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb