Scandanavian Tour


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden
September 6th 2017
Published: September 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

South we continue and now with a plane reservation for the end of the month we're feeling the pull of reality. We still have some ways to go though and it's always interesting. We passed through a region of farmland for a couple of days and now we're back into forest and fell! So much logging it's amazing. And the history; in Sveg a church that itself was built in 1847, but the site had been occupied since about 1005 AD! Yesterday we passed a blast furnace that dated from 1740. Now a museum. And there are always interesting people; a fellow we met as we were leaving camp in the morning on his way to Nordkapp on a 4 wheeler!!! I thought maybe he was riding woods roads but he said no the E45! I don't know what his top speed is but he's traveling with trucks and cars and minimal shoulder. We take up less space than a 4 wheeler and it gets exciting for us when a big truck is trying to get around us!

It's feeling like fall here. Cool and breezy and the leaves are starting to turn yellow and fall with the wind.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0694s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb