Preparing to come home


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Stockholm County » Stockholm
August 21st 2006
Published: August 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post

We are back in Sweden at the moment. At the moment we're in Västerås trying to pack our bags at just the right weight to get them on the plane. Early start tomorrow morning, we have to catch a train to the airport at 0555.
The weekend was spent in Leksand for poker on Friday night and Kraftskiva (a yabbie party that is really just an excuse to sing songs and shot 40% alcohol) on Saturday.
I won poker on Friday night, which covered about 8-10 beers for the night. And then onto Saturday.
Got very merry, us Aussies lost to the rest of the world in a game of cricket, we went for a swim and then ended up at Lucky House - the local pub/club. The night ended rather unexpectedly with Martin and Russell in lock-up. A security guard grabbed Martin out of nowhere and rather roughly threw him out, Brew-haa-haa erupted and what do know, the handcuffs come out.
Next day when Martin got back, we managed to piece the story together (the statement I wrote out filled in a coupla blanks) and we all took it a little easy before heading back to Västerås.
Probably make a post from Vietnam.
Until then, Hej då!
Kane.

Advertisement



23rd August 2006

Dude...
Dude if u need 2 be picked up gimme a buzz i'll drop down n get u.... I'll make time/excuses... Regards, Link...

Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0521s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb