Us and friends


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Stockholm County » Stockholm
April 19th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Welcoming our friendsWelcoming our friendsWelcoming our friends

Here we are welcoming Zakjekonijn and Joplin to our apartment.
In April we had a visit from our friends Zakjekonijn and Joplin. Zakjekonijn and Joplin are two cuddly rabbits who live in Gothenburg with their parents. Zakjekonijn, Joplin and us go way back. But in fact they have known two our best friends, Dolph and Dino, even longer. Dolph and Dino always talk about when they went to see Star Wars with Zakjekonijn and Joplin. Apparantly Zakjekonijn and Joplin liked that too because they posted their story on an Internet page.

Last time we met the rabbits was in January. That is a very long time for us cuddly toys. So we had much catching-up to do. Well the rabbits, with some help from their mum, have been reading our entries in our blogg so they already knew a lot about what we had been up to. But one or two stories they wanted to hear directly from us. But we haven't heard much of what Zakjekonijn and Joplin have been doing in the last months so they had a lot to tell us.

Their mum came to Stockholm for a couple of days because she had a job to do here. They all three stayed in our apartment because
Having fun togetherHaving fun togetherHaving fun together

Here we are playing in our apartment while our parents are away.
the accomodation is free here and it is conveniently located in the central of town. It is good to have cuddly toy friends in various towns because then you always know where to sleep when you travel.

While our parents were away working we all four had so much fun together. Mostly we played indoors. We wanted to go out but we were afraid that the rabbits' mum wouldn't approve of us going out with Zakjekonijn and Joplin on our own.

Zakjekonijn and Joplin couldn't stay for very long. Their mum was going to "the forest" where their dad has a house. But we hope we will have the chance to see them again soon.




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Zakjekonijn and Joplin in their finest suitZakjekonijn and Joplin in their finest suit
Zakjekonijn and Joplin in their finest suit

Here Zakjekonijn and Joplin have dressed up to see Star Wars. They look so good in their Jedi suits. We have borrowed this photo from Zakjekonijn and Joplins mum. We hope she doesn't get angry...


11th June 2007

Nice page!
(This is a translation of what Zakje and Joplin say to this page, since neither of them speak nor write English. They do know the word 'rabbit', though.) Verrry nice page, this! Looks really good. And we're not the least angry about borrowing the picture of us, since it's such a nice picture. But I (Zakjekonijn) would like to point out that I actually have my own webpage entirely (even thoug it's not frequently updated): hem.passagen.se/elmerot/Zakjekonijn.html (but it's in Swedish). Soon we'll add nice pictures from Rabbit Island (Kaninøen) in Copenhagen on that page as well!
11th June 2007

Zakje's and Joplin's friend Sallad
I'd just like to show a picture of Z & J's friend Sallad as well. He's egyptian, but unfortunately he has forgotten the small amount of Arabic he once knew. If you check out travelblog.org/Middle-East/Israel/blog-14626.html you'll see him (well, him two years younger than today, that is)!
12th June 2007

Nice homepage
We have looked at your homepage. We liked it a lot. You even have an email! We are envious! We haven't figured out how to get that. We hope you can help us set one up.
13th June 2007

Just ask dad
An email is easy-piecy (or however that's written)! You should just ask your dad about it. It's probably easier than asking us, because we don't use the same computer.

Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 55; dbt: 0.102s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb