Sweet Sevilla


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
October 14th 2005
Published: September 2nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 37.3161, -5.99573

After a VERY long and confusing bus ride we arrived in Sevilla. We had to change buses but no one spoke english or bothered to tell us. But we are here. The whole city smells like Jasmine at night. The sqaures and streets are beautiful. Tapas and sangria a plenty. Today we saw the cathedral and the Palace.. gorgeous! The gardens of the palace are amazing. Tonight we had paella for dinner at a place from the Let´s Go travel book. The owner had us sign a guest book that had notes from around the world in it. Guess what! We finally found a cafe that we can upload some of these photos so check out the previous entries for their photos. Off to Madrid tomorrow via high speed train.

Well, need to do the photo thing.

SandK


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



14th October 2005

Ha Bus changes. Hilarious kids. I had that happen to me in Bolivia. Only we had to get off a bus and onto a boat to cross a channel. Then onto another bus on the other side. Sheesh, it's nerve racking. 'So, do it just follow people.'
'Whats going on where are you going?' Glad you are safely abroad and happy. Have a great time, throw a tomato, run with a bull, or rip a head of a chicken for me while your there.P&L XO Sean
14th October 2005

YAY! I just now got the chance to catch up on your travels! I am jealous!!! Can't wait to see you and hear all about your trip! Be sure to take lots o' pics in Amsterdam! Next time you go, I AM THERE! Love you both and see you soon!
XOXOX CoCo

Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0216s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb