Spain


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
June 12th 2006
Published: June 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Spain
Hello from Spain,
We have finaly been able to update our photographs so you are able to see what we have been upto.
First of all the weather is still fantastic at a highs of over 30 degress, with the exception of one day rain and one day cloudy, but we can live with that as we are both involved in great books so a day in bed reading was not at all bad.
As far as wether we are ok, well we are great, our tans are starting to get darker and darker and people are starting miss take us for italians, ok one person but it still happend, i am about to throw my fake tan bottle away. We have put on a bit of weight, but that is to be excpected as the booze over here is very cheap, so Alec and Carolyn i hope you are doing better than us.
For the people that dont know, Tim had a nasty fall in the bathroom toilets at our 2nd camping ground, he passed out and smashed his head on the concrete wall. I had a lady run over to me and call me in to bathrooms were i found tim sitting on the ledge looking really dazed and confused. Before we knew it we both were in an ambulance on our way to the hospital. Just to let you know tim is ok.
So after a few hours tim still felt very funny in the head, so it was decided that we check in to a room so he could be under observation from the doctors untill he felt better. I didnt mind as i hadnt had a shower at that point and the room in the hospital was like a 5 star hotel, they had a huge shower, soap, shampoo, hair brush, toothpaste and a toothbrush, i tell you i was set!!!!!!!!. But not to defer from tim............after a few more hours and watching the tennis on a plazma screen tv the doctor came in and said tim has low blood pressure, which contributed to the faint. So we left the hospital that night and went out for dinner.
We have also done some exciting things like going to a theme park!!!!!!!!! It had all the rides you could imagine , the log flume, the massive rollercoasters, and also the" pryamide of terror" which was a pyramid that was very dark and you walk through only to have people jump out at you, i found it very scary i think i was screaming the whole time. Timmy had alot of fun.
We are now situated in our 3rd camping ground, but we have gone up in style by hiring a cabin instead of tenting this time, the bugs were getting to us, and besides, we can cook in the cabin so we are saving money as we are not eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner out, we are doing grocery shopping like normal people.
This camp groung is situated south of barcelona, ww were down the south of spain but decided to come back up north. At the end of this week we are heading to Andora for some duty free, it is at the top of Spain, so it will be easy to get into southern France from there. We are going to go to St Tropei soon just for a look as it is very expensive, but the other day i walked passed a magazine stand and saw Kate Moss in a picture on the beach in St Tropei, well at least i think it was her, any way im going celebrety watching, and what better place than St Tropei.
So as you would expect, we are still having fun, but do miss you all very much, and we cant email all the time as it cost so much money!!!!!!!!!
Love to you all
Tim and Mel


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Pool Pool
Pool

at our third camp ground
camp sitecamp site
camp site

2nd camp site


18th June 2006

Looks fantastic
Lovely beach, but what a lot of high rises!. Can see why you left. Looks like a neat cabin.
20th June 2006

Hey guys. Love your pics - especially the pool at the 3rd campground!! Fab! Glad to hear you are having fun, we are having a blast too. We are in Colorado at the moment, there is currently some 'discussion' over whether to live in the mountains of Colorado or in the Desert (somewhere like Arizona). Personally I'm voting for the desert (my new self appointed nick-name is Desert Fox, a little bit desert a little bit foxy, hehehe.). Anyways love to you both. Melanie

Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.023s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb