barcelona


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
September 29th 1989
Published: October 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

a city, one of no comparison that i have yet to stumble upon...with great pleasures my fingers do the electric slide across these keys to the rythm of my thoughts, hoping to do justice to barcelona.
arriving on a saturday morning, roughly about the time of midnite, the only importance that this day holds for me...is that it is the day of our arrival. after an anxiously rough sleep behind a bench in the airport...we do the morning rituals of nomadic explorers that spend the night in the airport...morning restroom breaks and coffee during the occasional people watching (which by the way is completely different in another country than in the states, i'll save that for another time) before we gather our thoughts, belongings and sense of direction.
barcelona hugs the coast of the meditterranean sea similar to that of a child, hugging up on their parents leg to be drug around the living room floor...so precious...beautiful...eye catching...to the point that a smile is birth upon your face.
our campsite rested in a town known as masnou, a marvelous train ride to the north of barcelona, it rides the nookes and crannies of the meditterranean. definately a joy to be engulfed in on a daily schedule for those on this route.
after we set up camp, we hop back onto the train and head into barcelona...a city, i've only seen through pictures and descriptions from those that have attended, none to do justice through the view of what eyes can only truly put together.
from sidewalks to architect...from the language to the people...from the vibes to the benches...from wardrobes to haircuts...a city that bleeds art in all corners of its cross hairs...you definately are walking in a realm all in its own uniqueness...again, only the trueness of what your eyes intake can only give this majestic place proper justice.
my thoughts are not alone, for my companions also rave with great reviews.
i almost dont want to finish this writing...for i have to put my words through more of a rigerous thought process before compelling such a writing.

all i can say is just experience barcelona

keep rockin


Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb