The day before the day


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Valencian Community » Jávea
March 8th 2009
Published: March 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

DSC00839DSC00839DSC00839

A part of the wonderful garden...of Eden!
Been a hectic time the last month with the finishing of the buildingproject in Spain. But finally we could celebrate a Fiesta with friends and people who have participated on this extraordinary house with so much "ambiente" or soul and feelings for guests and owner to feel relaxed and reload batteries. An very own oasis whith a garden of Eden!

I is sunday and I´m just trying to have everything to work before we are heading of to the Phillipines. Cameras, Video and Computer are vital and more important than cloths; which you can easily by anywhere. I´m really enjoying getting a good bargain, and my favourite frase are always; "whats the price if I by hundreds" I usually have to explain that I may be interested to import the actual item to my country. Which have been difficult some times when I try to get a good price on a wooked meal on the street.

Tomorrow we will be enjoying Barcelona as a slow start on an interesting journey including visiting godchildren, taking part in planning a houseproject for streetchildren and meeting people burning for making a difference for poor people.

Been to Barcelona a few times,
DSC00915DSC00915DSC00915

Un poco samba y salsa with friends from Colombia
but not really being able to enjoy fully. I guess you need a week to learn to know the city. Have only been there for a day each time. So it will be tomorrow.

Alf



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

DSC00930DSC00930
DSC00930

Early evening; trying the quality of the whitewine...
DSC00937DSC00937
DSC00937

Dancing a beautiful night away...
DSC00960DSC00960
DSC00960

Saying goodbye to our favourite teracce! Se you end of the month again!
IMGA002IMGA002
IMGA002

Bye to the view and our neighbours....


Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0257s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb