Europe Potpourri - 13


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Valencian Community » Alfaz del Pi
July 9th 2012
Published: July 9th 2012
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Church bells ring in St. Cyprien, France 99 secs
This morning we took a drive through Altea and Benisa and then had lunch in the port area of Calpa. We had great fish dishes. Gee had a mixed salad and a mixed platter while I had mussels to start and Sword fish as the main. Both were very tasty and the ambience was wonderful, sitting near the water. Incidentally, they said that wine was included but they brought a whole bottle of red. We managed most of it and I had just enough so as not to tip me over the edge and risk the wrath of the Spanish police.

We then took a leisurely drive back to the resort and plunged into the pool before soaking up the Costa Blanca sun.

Tonight we plan to take in some nightlife in Benidorm just south of here where I hope that we will get to hear some live music and perhaps do some dancing as well.

It is great to relax after the hectic schedule we were on.

Today I am also attempting to upload my first video. I took it while walking to church through the medieval town of St. Cyprien in France on a Sunday morning. It was so unusual for us to hear the peeling of church bells and it reminded us both of the early days in Saint Lucia.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0269s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb