Logroño


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » La Rioja » Logroño
September 12th 2014
Published: September 12th 2014
Edit Blog Post

After taking my shower, puttimg on some clean clothes and sitting down to relax, I walked around the city a bit. Decided to check out the local stores and restaurants. Logroño is one of those typical big old cities where right around the cathedral buildings are as old as the holy building itself. Go further away from it and it s your normal stores and buildings.... plenty people though. It has been a week on the camino since we have been around a big big crowd of people and it s not my favorite thing to do. Found a nice terras for a glass of wine and some lunch before Thomas went to take a nap. I stayed up and chatted with a friend through skype which was a blast. Showing her around the city was fun. "We SHOULD" do that again soon. Thomas woke up and we had dinner... found a cheap but good donor kebab place and had some chicken and fries, icecream and some drinks. The party in this city ended up being a end point of a marathon, nothing more than that so a bit dissapointed this town didny throw us a party we sat down, had a couple beers and watched the locals... tomorrow we will walk together perhaps. We will see when the clock shows 6am....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.287s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0713s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb