picasso


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » District of Madrid
June 10th 2006
Published: June 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

palace in madridpalace in madridpalace in madrid

this place is huge. and fancy.
man oh man, today has been a busy day and it´s not even 2:30 yet. first thing this mornign we went to the palace...i have included some photos of the palace, but really it´s one of those places that i couls show you a hundred photos, and i still should have taken more. there was so much stuff in that place it was incredible.

so...after the palace mom decided to go back to the prado, she still hadn´t finished getting through one floor there yesterday let alone the whole museum. she tends to take longer than me because she needs to read every little thing that she sees. i went to go see the other picasso exhibit at the reina sofia. man of man, the amoutn of great art in this one city alone is incredible. i saw some of my favorite works there including the salvador dali painting "dream of a bee"and kandinsky, and joan miro, and jean arp. among so many others. and of course i saw the guernica. i think after i see the mona lisa and now that i´ve seen the gurnica i can truly say that i´ve lived out some of my most elaborate dreams.
palace in madridpalace in madridpalace in madrid

i want to live in a palace!!!!


i have a done a little gift shopping, which i hope to send home today, cause really i don´t want to carry around this stuff forever. man oh man.

but...before i go do some more shopping, and grab a quick bite, pictures!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

palace in madridpalace in madrid
palace in madrid

holy!!!!!! there´s like 15 of these ceiling frescos....
palace in madridpalace in madrid
palace in madrid

ummm...can we say " a bit much???"


Tot: 0.175s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb