Gambling Fever


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » District of Madrid » Madrid
July 20th 2013
Published: July 24th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Casino time! Madrid only has about three large casinos, all the rest are small Mom & Pop stores with slot machines and poker. We went to the Grand Madrid Casino that was a nice place, but in no way compared to Las Vegas. In Las Vegas you walk into a casino and the whole bottom floor of the hotel is full of Gambling people smoking, and drinking as they play. Right outside of Madrid in the Grand Casino people don’t smoke while they play, they in fact barely drink! The drinks are not free you have to buy your drinks and smoke in the Smoking room. The Smoking room was unlike anything I had ever seen; it was like being in a giant plastic bag being inflated by the smoke from the smoker’s lungs, and Fans. You could tell by the Plastic walls that would Shake with a breeze, and the sounds of cars; that in fact you were outside. I think the smoking room was originally a loading bay; until the casino decided to put slot machines and place plastic over a frame with fans, and call it the smoking room. I started the night with 75 Euros in my pocket, and at one point in the night I had about 200. But sadly when I left the Casino I had lost all my money; I had even managed lose my chip to get my Hat out of the cloakroom! But Hey! That’s Gambling you have to win to Lose! I don’t really care about Gambling. Gambling is fun but I think it is too much of a risk for what little a reward it brings. So my casino night was fun but not to much to Talk about unless you would want me to talk about my heart breaking losing streak on Deal or no Deal. All the game machines were in Spanish, So Deal or no Deal was easy for me to understand because I know how it works. So I put all my Money into the machine that you had to collect Cases (silver Deal or no Deal cases); that would land in where the slots spin and get up to times 10 multiplied by the bonus Spinner. Then when the eight-minute game clock is up; if you qualified by earning at least 18 cases were up to would pick your case out of 16 possible. So I played this game many times and won a lot because I picked the right cases. You can only pick the case that had 5000 in it so many times before you start to lose. So that’s what happened to Me at the Grand Casino in Madrid, Spain.

Adios



Lucas

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0381s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb