Feliz Jaloin


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » District of Madrid » Madrid
November 1st 2008
Published: November 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi,
Sorry, it has been a while since we have written. We are both in Madrid now and we have an apartment in a suburb south of downtown. It is a neat place; it has murphy beds and a balcony, and we live across the street from a sort of indoors farmers market. We have two roommates, a guy from Bulgaria and a girl from Mexico.
It is nice to finally have a place of our own, and we have been taking the opportunity to relax. We have both been able to get a lot of reading and writing done, and we are looking around for jobs teaching English.
I thought that when I arrived in Spain from Paris I would find nice weather, and I was right. For one day. It has been cold and rainy most of the days we have been here; hopefully the sun will come out soon.
A few friends that we met while traveling in Italy are in Madrid right now and we have been hanging out with them. We also have a couple of friends from Germany who have promised to come visit us soon.
We will try and get some photos of our apartment and our neighborhood up soon.
We both look forward to seeing everybody again in December.
C

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0462s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb