Hola!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
September 19th 2006
Published: September 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well we have made it to Spain!! We got off the plane and stood out the front looking very confused before someone said 'taxi?'. Little did we know we were just about to go on the ride of a lifetime!!!

The roads were crazy and we couldnt get used to going around round a bouts the wrong way. Then our driver decided to try and run some pedestrians over and just chuckled!!

Our first night was in Girona and we explored a bit of the old parts of the city before getting the train to Barcelona! We soon learnt a few spanish words so we could at least buy a train ticket!!

Barcelona was even crazier and there were people everywhere but at least they were tourists too. We walked down the main road 'La Rambla' where there were people dressed as statues and stalls that sold crocodiles and snakes!!

What little sleep we got!! Our hotel was located in party square where people got confused of whether it was 3pm or 3am!!! We slept for a while - with pillows over our heads! But it was entertaining!

The weather was warm and sunny, apart from our last day, so we made the most of it and sat out in the cafes drinking Sangrias and eating some paella and some other nice food that we have no idea what it was.

We got to see lots of good things and we had a laugh here so hope you like the photos!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0875s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb