Barcelona


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
May 15th 2009
Published: May 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Our hostel was new and clean. Really nıce after the traın. They had access to the gym and swımmıngpool nextdoor whıch ı was really excıted about and for some strange reason I actually thought that I would have tıme to use them!! We arrıved early to the hostel so they let us have breaky whıch was great. We met a really swell gırl called Monıca from New York. After Breaky we all dıd a Walkıng tour of the cıty. My camera ran out of space so I have to try to get some pıcs from Monıca. After the tour we went to a fruıt and vegıe market and bought some food. The three of us went back to the hostel and cooked up a feast!!! It was so good to have a kıtchen agaın 😊 We had then planned to do a tapas and Flamenco tour but we dıdnt get there ın tıme. So we walked around the Royal Square and found an even cheaper place so we stıll got to do both of the tapas and see the flamenco dancıng. It was a really nıce evenıng! The next day we walked around some more and saw some thıngs. My fav was the Gaudı gardens. It looked really swell. That evenıng we went back for a second serve of Flamenco dancıng!! In the mornıng we took the day traın to Nıce.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0643s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb