Heyyyy update on Europe...


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
June 16th 2008
Published: June 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Heyyyyy loved ones...

Well I´m currently in Spain (Barcelona) and loving it... Although I do have a cold which is a bit off a bummer... Well since my last entry we´ve been to London... OMG London is sooooooooo cool... and not as expensive as everyone said it would be...

We went to Buckingham Palace to watch the Changing of the Guard and they were rehearsing for the Queens Birthday the next weekend instead... sooooooooooo we got to since Prince Charles in the parade... It was sooooooooo cool... Prince Charles didn´t look very happy... Speaking off Royalty... We drove through the tunnel where Princes Di died in Paris... Which was pretty cool... Can see how she died now... The french drivers are CRAZY... anywayz... ummm we seen plenty in London, Big Ben, London Bridge, London Tower, ummmm Kensington Palace ummmm Camden Markets...

THEN we started our CONTIKI... went down to Dover to get a ferry... then we got to France... Drove into Paris and FAR OUT there was sooooooooo much traffic... Took us hours and hours to get to our hotel... the traffic was horrible... our hotel was pretty average too... We were supposed to stay at a camping ground but were sent to a hotel instead... Ummmm went to the Lourve, Arc De Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower (up the top twilight)... ummmmmm

We then went to the wine region of France... stayed in a Chateau which was really cool... had a friday the 13th skanky halloween dress up party... next day we had a beautiful picnic in the wine vinyards... we then had a relaxing day just lying around soaking up the atmosphere...

Now we´re in Spain (Barcelona) and we´ve been to quite a few attractions... Can´t really remember their name though... Feeling a bit average today because off my cold... Am going back to the cabins early for a good nights sleep... Hopefully will wake up great...

Am missing home soooooooooooooooo much... Love you Glenn, Mummy, Daddy, Lily and Toby xxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb