Catalunya, going to europe for the first time


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona » Barcelona
October 8th 2015
Published: October 9th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Not ever crossing the Atlantic Summer & I made plans to visit Spain, this was our first time in Europe.

We wanted to see Spain as the first European country, we decided to go to Catalunya or Catalonia for some of you.

We started we not plans at all but we wanted to see FC Barcelona and the old city, barri gothic or ciutat vella for some of you.



We did las ramblas, the sagrada familia, the arch the triumph, also visited Montserrat monastery, this was an eye popping experience, we both have never seen anything like this.



We stayed at the Regencia Colon hotel in the center of the old city, right across from Barcelona Cathedral, the old city is amazing, the tapa bars are a bit expensive compare to other Spanish cities but over all a wonderful experience.



If you visit Barcelona you have to visit this church along with La Sagrada familia.

The food in Barcelona was amazing too, we had the Jamon Iberico almost everyday, Summer had vide everyday we were in Spain.

I hope you enjoy the reading & some of the pictures.


Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0236s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb