the jungle?


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Castile & León » Salamanca
July 12th 2007
Published: July 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

hey everyone! tuesday night me, Budd and Amanda went out to a couple of clubs and had a really good time. I have tons of pictures and stories to tell when i get back about that one but lets just say time passes very quickly here in salamanca and we didn´t get back till 4:30 in the morning...yes i had class at 10 the next day. ahh oh well it was a great time. then yesterday i went home for lunch during siesta and the two brazillian girls (Paula and Fernanda) and i talked to intire time. GET THIS: they are actresses in brazil--they love musicls, have been doing theatre in high school and love choir. we were meant to meet! anyway after lunch we walked to the plaza and got ice cream together and looked at picutres on our digital cameras of our families and hometowns. it was so cool to be speaking spanish that whole time with really fun sweet girls.

midterms are tommorow (yuck) so i have to study all night since you know how much alli loves her a´s haha. we leave at 6 in the morning to go to Andalucia (a different region in Spain) for four days--one day we are even seeing a flamanco dance and a bull fight AHHH!

Oh, i just signed up for the Portugal trip so next weekend I will be in Portugal for 2 days on the beach! This trip just keeps getting better and better...i can´t wait untill Paris!

Let´s see....OH i almost forgot. when i was in Madrid last week the front desk had all of these little brochures for different things to do and I picke up one that said ¨Las Brujas de Salem¨aka THE CRUCIBLE. Yes that´s right, they were performing The Crucible in Spanish in Madrid. I wanted to go but they didn´t open untill this week. I am going to see if I can take a free day and go to see it cause wouldn´t that just be awesome? If not, i saved that program so i can show everyone from back home that was in that play with me.

anyway i have to go study but i will write more later.

love you all!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0239s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb