vacation!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia
July 15th 2007
Published: July 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey--quick update!

Friday: Ugh, today was midterms for our classes. The first two hours of class was spent just cramming about 8 pages of notes front and back into our brains so that we could take the test. after our 15 minute break our brains were fried. hopefully i did fine the test, though it was only 10 questions and worth 30% of our grade. then after siesta, we had to take another test for the second class. this one was much better but still my brain was exhausted.
Afterwards, we went out for a celebratory dinner and watched a piano concert in the plaza. we had to go to bed early though because we had to get up and 4:30 to shower and make it to the univeristy by 6 (its a half hour walk) so we could leave for....ANDALUCÌA!!

Saturday: Today we left for the trip. it was a very long bus ride, 8.5 hours but i sat with alyssa and we really got to know each other so that was awesome. however, we took a two hour detour throgh the mountains...i litteraly thought we were going to fall of the cliff. it was scarry but awesome. then when we got to Cordoba we toured the Mesquita and just joked and laughed around the whole time. Then we got to Sevilla and showered ate and got ready to go out. on the way walking to a bar we saw about 5 guys that were celebrating a bachiler party. they were hilarious. then when we got to the bar just me budd and amanda stayed and while the other girls were walking back, they bumped into them again and told them where we were at. about 15 minutes later they showed up at the bar and we spoke to them in spanish for a good hour and they bought us french fries and coke and stuff (don´t worry mom i watched the bar tender as he poured our drinks and they didn´t slip anything into it!). It was pretty funny and i have a ton of funny pics to show you all.

today we toured Sevilla. I thoght Salamanca was a beautiful town, this is ten times better. the architecture alone is just undescribable. i took pictures but i am not even sure those can do justice. when we got back from the tour we decided to put our bathing suits on and lay by the pool on the upper deck of the hotel that looked over the city of Sevilla. it was soooo hot and i am pretty sure i am burned to a crisp but it was nice to have some true rest and relaxation in this breathtaking country. tonight we are going to go to the big discoteca aroun here and have a girls night. ahhh what the life, huh!

Alli

p.s i can´t wait to tell all of you about my paparazzi photo taking skills....let´s just say i met a girl who went to the school Two-A-Days was filmed at, and i met the host of an Australian TV show, oh and i met a man that used his wife as a camera tripod. keep in mind when i say met, i really mean creeped on! HAHA!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb