Honeymoon Day 2


Advertisement
Published: April 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So day two of mine and Maddy’s honeymoon, I would say another quiet chilled out day, which considering the visit to Loro park tomorrow is a good think, I have never seen Maddy so excited about a day out... but you will be able to read all about that adventure tomorrow evening...



After breakfast, Maddy and I just chilled in our room and out on the terrace sunning ourselves, Maddy snoozed while I read more of George R R Martins epic “ A Song if Ice and Fire” saga, for those interested I am reading book 5 “ a Feast for Crows”, until lunch time, which starts at 1pm for the buffet here, so we headed down to have a quick bite, I also took some time to sort a few things out, using the hotels wifi in reception...



After lunch we decided to take a wonder down into Playa Las America’s, we made our way down to the sea front and walked along the promenade, taking in all that Tenerife’s tourist area’s had to offer, after checking out Monkey Bar & Grill we decided to have an early dinner at the aberdeen steak houses... yes it was houses that wasn't a typo... I’ll be honest, I don't think it had any affiliation with the chain we see back in the UK...



Dinner comprised of 3 courses for €7 which were not that bad the “fillet” steak was good, although we were not totally convinced it was actually fillet, and the brandy source I had just looked a little like congealed custard... but it was good and the started and deserts were good, the the place was nice enough...



Once dinner was done we slowly wondered back to the hotel, and again just chilled out on the sofa, taking it easy... Maddy went to bed early, although she was concerned she wouldn't sleep as she is so excited about Loro park tomorrow...



She has asked to write the blog tomorrow night, so until then..... TTFN


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0485s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb