Day 13


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Urra
May 28th 2005
Published: May 30th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Basically walked to area D, sat under a tree quite close to the path and started inking our notes and maps. Cos we did everything already just spread out the massive 22 locations we took yesterday in area B into that day’s. steven and fathi came along and sat, they were agueing as to whether to continue working or not. Me and Cheryl were just working…not caring much about their bickering. I coloured in literally my whole map. CNB, FL and Clara came along and spotted us, didn’t say anything to us except ask whether we were hurt or anything…I guess he couldn’t say anything about our map today cos it was all coloured in, and also they couldn’t give us any help on the last 2 days. So was cool we finished that so we didn’t have to be so stressed that evening-sian and lillie were sooo stressed, and seemed like sian was doing all the work and writing up and explaining to lillie at the same time…their map looked different to ours but oh well. I wrote up my draft summary which I hoped made sense. Slept at midnightish.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb