Day 11


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Urra
May 26th 2005
Published: May 30th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Explored area D-the long linear hill. The moment we got off the coach we were kinda lost! Tried asking FL where to go to get to area D-he seemed really vague about it. so we walked through the village of Los Ramirez but this stupid brown dog came out barking and chased us…we didn’t run but it was annoying cos we had to walk across people’s farmland which was even worse than walking through their concrete path-STUPID DOG!!!! So we ended up doing a detour towards the mountains in A and then going around to area D that way. It was the most energy wasting thing ever-just cos of the stupid dog. We got there in the end, and got to the white path, saw the faulted gneiss blocks where we recorded their dip and strike. Then we climbed the long linear hill full of gneiss boulders, and seemed like it was mostly all gneiss. We then walked up the back of area C and discovered a few bouldaries between limestone and marl and marl and limestone which was cool. We then walked back to A and sat under the tree to ink up-cos cheryl’s ankle was feeling bad. And stupid CNB guy came over and asked us how we were getting on and looked at our maps and said there was o colour and wanted to see some on, and we said we went to so and so and found so and so boundary. Then he started dissing us as to why we didn’t have any more locations in area A and why we didn’t do area B yet-dude we were working on area E and D! kinda annoyed…we went up to area A to do a few readings for the sake of it, saw some conglomerates so wasn’t entirely bad but poor ankle of cheryl’s. that night saw phillipa who said our maps were getting along quite well-gosh spent so much time inking up and drawing in boundaries beforehand.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0347s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb