Day 7


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Urra
May 20th 2005
Published: May 30th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Sunday-and work! More geology. Saw this really confusing side turned sedimentary strata and metamorphic strata corresponding to some kind of fault….not sure about orientations though. We then went to the beach-took a really long time on the coach with the Hip Hop driver and the Man coach. (haha-remember Cheryl always says ‘shall we go on the man coach?’ and I always say ‘what man coach?’ haha) Jake was sick on the way and the whole coach smelled of vomit. It wasn’t extremely bad…but it was slightly unpleasant. FL was quite concerned.

At beach we stopped under a cliff at Playa de Monsul- there were lotsa people under the cliff not weating any protection-but we had to wear our hard hats….looked bit like idiots around the other people on the beach. We sketched the igneous rocks-we could actually tell they were igneous which was a promising sign-and not sedimentary in which case I would conclude that I was a hopeless geologist. RG did a spiel, then we had lunch on the opposite side of the beach, most people went for a swim in the Med and a tan on thebeach…me and Cheryl were so desperate for the loo we had to wlak back to the coach area to find one…only to find it locked….and we had to resort to hidng ourselves between some bushes. Was quite weird. But quite an experience we could say. Took pics on the beach, but went back to the coach earlier than others cos Cheryl had a bad ankle and the sand was not exactly favouring her.

That night we were freeee, me and Cheryl played cards with Charlie and also Sian came to join us, Lillie was feeling really sick which was a shame…we had pizza as well -margheurita mmm yum. Sian said she would drink but she didn’t since we were busy playing cards. I was annoyed that sian was better than me at 24…my arithmetic is crap.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0491s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb