.........................................


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Málaga
April 20th 2009
Published: April 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well this last week has been pretty insane since the semester is ending on Friday already...we're trying to do as much as we can while we've still got time, but get some studying done in the meantime! Last week was kind of cold for some strange reason, but yesterday was one of the warmest days we've had in awhile, so we decided to go to Benalmadena again and spend the day at the beach! We also went to a Tex Mex that I think was the first place in Spain where we've ever had food that's actually spicy....Spanish people here claim there food is spicy, but it is such a lie....haha.

This was the last weekend I got to spend with the ISA people, which was a little depressing...and we were going to spend Thursday night doing something fun before everything parts ways the next day, but then our ISA leader decided to call up the school and make it so that it was mandatory for us to have all four of our exams on Friday, the day we leave. I have absolutely no idea what we did to make her decide to do this, but it means that the semester is going to end by us preparing on Thursday night and doing absolutely nothing fun, and then taking four exams in one day, getting back home around 3 and flying to the bus station 2 hours later with all of our luggage. So I guess that means no special good-bye events with our host families, and instead just a quick walk in and walk out of the door after having spent 3 months with them...we are definitely not too happy about that....especially since two other girls will not be getting credit for their classes anymore because their tickets were set to leave early, which was cleared with the professors, and then last minute changed due to ISA, and a result of a major power streak from the program leader...not cool at all....

Other than that, I'm not sure how many blogs I will be doing after this because once Friday hits I probably won't really be having internet access since the program is ending and I have to do my own thing now! Its weird to think how quickly this time went by!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0284s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb