Discover Almeria beaches


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Almería » Cabo de Gata
October 31st 2016
Published: October 31st 2016
Edit Blog Post

Discover Almeria

We always wanted to discover and enjoy all the Almeria beaches. That’s why we flew to Almeria this last September. We found a really cheap flight with Ryanair 😊 The weather was so nice, as Almeria is by the sea and the temperatures are always mild.

We were looking to discover all their fabulous beaches. Above all the beaches in the “Cabo de Gata” natural park. Thanks to its conditions of natural park, there are not built too many hotels by the sea.

We found many “best Almeria beaches” pages on the internet, so we just followed their instructions 😊 We rented a motorhome with a local company (Todo Autocaravana), because we read that Almeria is a great place to try it out. Renting a motorhome gave us the freedom to visit all the places we wanted, and expending all the time we wanted. It was a great idea.

This time, we travelled with our children, and everything was more fun! They love playing on the beach, and they were almost all the time doing that. We had some problems with the sun, as we forgot to buy sunscreen products the day we arrived… I felt my skin burning!

But apart from that, we had a really great time on Almeria. We discovered great beaches as:

- Playa de los Genoveses
- Playa de los Muertos
- Cala de San Pedro

There are many more, as Almeria has 217 kms of coast!

It was a fantastic trip, and I am sure that we will always remember!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb