It took one hour just to make this mess...
This time I'm going to Ladakh, India... trekking trip for almost two weeks, total on trip just a bit more than 3 weeks... Probably this will be my last holliday before summer 2008, so it better be good... and this time next year, i will hopefully start on a prolonged trip RTW...
So... in a few hours I have to wake up :( Packing too much longer than expected...
2 hours ago i still had a huge mess on my floor... So, for the next time I have to remember... I have to START packing earlier, not late in the evening before departure...
I just wonder what have I forgotten... hopefully nothing important...
What have I taken with me... (obviously for trekking purposes)
- a backpack (obivously)
- underwear for almost a week (tooo much, but hey)
- 2 shirts, 3 T-shirts, 2 shirts with long sleeves (majority easy dry - Mammut and Millet)
- 1 schoeller pants, 2 hiking pants (zip off), 1 termo pants for cold nights
- 5 pairs of socks (2 pairs specially for trekking)
- 1 towel
- 1 baseball cap, 1 woolen cap, 1 kerchief
- 1 fleece jacket (polartec)
... and two hours to organise it... a bit :)
1 drytech jacket
- 1 sleeping bag (middle temperature -7)
- 1 1,5L aluminium bottle including holder (Sigg)
- 1 kanga from Brazil to act like a sheet...
- 1 pair of good hiking boots, sandals and flip-flops (for the showers)
- 1 quality sunglasses
- toilletries, medicines, suncream...
And thats not all... additional 27L backpack, full of photo gear, petzl flashlight with a few spare batteries, iPod... damn, thats heavier than my main backpack. Not to even mention some duck tape, swiss knife and a few cans of pate for difficult times without meat ;) And chargers for everything electrical, some handkerchiefs, ... damn... list just goes on and on...
Anyway, in 24 hours i'll be veeery close to Delhi... oh, well... another day sleeping around airports... :)))
Tot: 0.19s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 65; dbt: 0.0475s; 65; m:apollo w:www (220.127.116.11); sld: 3;
; mem: 6.5mb