The land of Greatness


Advertisement
Slovakia's flag
Europe » Slovakia » Bratislava Region » Bratislava
February 29th 2008
Published: February 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Bratislava... It was here that I decided I needed to find a Slovakian wife. Why? Well let me tell you.

We got into Bratislava and walked down the historical district towards our hostel. It was quite nice and we took out some Slovakian krowns which ended up being $45 and that lasted us the entire trip! We got to the hostel and messed around a bit on the computer and played some foosball. We went out that night for dinner. Here is where the major reason I NEED a Slovak wife. We got some tradition Slovakian food consisting of Pierogies and dumplings. I had a Slovakian type of cheese thing, similar to like a cottage cheese and sausage plate. It was FANTASTIC! It was one of the best things Ive ever tasted in my life. For desert we had big stuffed blueberry dumplings with choloate sauce and powdered sugar on top. Oh God was that the best desert of my life!!!!!!! We also had some Slovak beer which is similar to Czech beer. It's better than Austrian beer (yet to have a good Austrian beer) and I actually prefer Slovak beer over German beer! The girls in Slovakia are also pretty cute. So I need a cute, nice, Slovakian wife that will cook for me. We later went to a pizza/bar place and had some drinks and Absinth and then went to another bar after that one closed.

The next day we saw the Palace and the gaurds there and it was quite nice and then walked up to the castle. We then hustled back and got the luggage and went to the bus station but there wasnt a bus coming till later to Vienna so we had to get a taxi to the other side of town to the other bus station so Joelle could make it to her flight back to Berlin.

All in all Bratislava was a fantastic place of good beer, cute girls, and amazing cheap food. What a wonderand.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.033s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0163s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb