Moscow Madness


Advertisement
Russia's flag
Europe » Russia » Northwest » Moscow
April 12th 2007
Published: April 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Red SquareRed SquareRed Square

Me standing in front of St Basil's Cathedral at the Kremlin.
Well, had my first trip to Russia in almost 4 years and it was so worth it. I managed to see the most important parts in the afternoon that we spent there. It was great to see that 9 of the crew went out (probably a record i might add) and we all managed to get along and have a great time. It was pretty cold (for us anyway considering i live in the desert!) at about 3 degrees but the best thing was that we managed to see a little snow falling!!! We trekked off to the Kremlin where the sun came out and bathed St Basil's Cathedral in stunning light for long enough to take some amazing photos. It definently was a highligh for the day, and for the trip. Next was dinner, with mandatory shots of vodka for all (of course) and then home to bed in order to be ready to work the next day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

SnowfallSnowfall
Snowfall

The tiniest amount of snow landing on me.
St Basil'sSt Basil's
St Basil's

The beautiful St Basil's Cathedral in Red Square.
Vodka, Vodka!!Vodka, Vodka!!
Vodka, Vodka!!

Me with some crew toasting with our Russian Vodka!
Ski JumpSki Jump
Ski Jump

The Ski Jump located in downtown. Of course was not being used because the snow had all melted. Pretty cool though huh!


Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0832s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb