Caminho Portugés


Advertisement
Europe » Portugal
October 17th 2010
Published: October 19th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Caminho Portugés Introduction After the Camino Francés (French Way) the Caminho Portugés (Portugés Way) is the most popular of all the ways to St James. Most pilgrims start at Tui as it’s a short route into a see Jimmy and obtain a Composetela. This time as it is winter we will be starting in Santiago and heading south to Lisboa, trying to keep ahead of the rain. Well that is the theor... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 87, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

BombeirosBombeiros
Bombeiros

Golega
Finished!Finished!
Finished!

Lisboa Catedral



6th September 2011

wonderable way
Yes this blog amazing, thanks for it, i am going to go to this way portugese camino next year. I am gathering informations from this way. Your blog make for me very attractiv that and i am looking foward to take it. Good luck and nice day , all of my respect yours, Ágnes, from Hungary my caminos were 3 this time.
5th August 2012

I am departing to Lisbon in 9 days to do the Camino Portugues and this blog has been a great reference to round up all my research on the Camino. Thank you so much for all the descriptive routes that you took and all the hints and tips. I will take this with me \"just in case\"! Buen camino!!!
3rd September 2017

Really interesting article
Hey, great article. I am a former kiwi, living in Australia since '85 (when I came here to go to university and just "hung around"). I walked the Camino Frances in 2016, completed the Del Norte a few months back and I still have at least two on my bucket list. One of which is the Portuguese Camino, the other being the Via de la Plata. There are plenty of Camino articles around but your blog was witty and amusing as well as informative, your photos very creative and you have just increased my yearning to get back and do another!
3rd September 2017

Get going...
Thanks, it's been a while since we did this and we've been back a couple of times since then but I haven't got around to writing it up. All our kids have done their own caminos and it sounds like the French route is mad, pity as it is a lovely walk. Alberuges have improved on the Potuguese Way, especially in the Lisbon section which was pretty empty when we did it, walker numbers are also up. Our favourite remains the Vdlp and we will be doing this again soon, I've recently been reminded how short life is so don't hand around, get going.

Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0278s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb