ten toes in lisbon now Porto


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Northern
February 7th 2015
Published: February 7th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi
Now Saturday 7 February 9PM.
Guppy has been playing up but going at present
Am at sky hostel as went to book a few extra days at pilot design to find out it was booked out, which is why I am at sky...
In the kitchen area and three Portugal females are eating pasta with meat I think..
Only two bunks in the room and with two duvets, so am warm.
Yesterday by the time I had moved and settled in it was 11am.
Nice day so walked to the palace gardens and had some ice cream... well plenty of it, ..just what I wanted.. then a walk around the gardens...... winter so roses cut back but Camillua are out ..... pink and white ones..
Then to 6PM Mass and a longer walk back to the hostel.... future up the hill by Lapa hospital... quiet place with breakfast..
After breakfast went on a free tour of Porto... New the area but was good to get more information about places..
The book shop was voted the third best bookshop in 2014..... also some connection to Harry Potter..... the bad groups name is Portuguese. . The sausage was a non pork one. Saw the oldest house. 13 century ....
Afterwards followed the river trail up the river.... the end was a rowing club with eights out rowing,... some from France as the ores were red white and blue....Not sure.
Fine but cool day... did improve during the day ... up to 15 degrees perhaps.
Then back to sky hostel..... and the owner had made some soup to which she offered some to me. Vegetables with bread.... very nice.
Did my washing when I came in so hope it is dry by tomorrow when I leave.
Am going to aim for Mass at the cathedral at 11am. The perhaps to the beach if it is fine.
Until my next blog
Love.Anne


Advertisement



Tot: 0.259s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0612s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb