ten toes in lisbon now Porto


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Northern
February 5th 2015
Published: February 5th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi
Thursday 5 February. 7.3ppm and in the bar area, with music on, but not to bad.
Up late as had a rough night as seemed to wake with all the noises, which I usually do not, so it can only improve. No rush to get up anyway.
A bit of retail shopping then over the bridge to the large shopping mall as decided to celebrate Waitangi Day with a meal out. Have now been in Portugal for nearly a month and only been out for soups ....... royal is on the radio at present yes by Lorde..
So got there about 1PM ...had fish with small boiled potatoes, carrots, beans and cabbage. Bread and butter with a glass of red wine followed by chocolate brownie and ice cream then a coffee to finish. So yes a good meal....service was good ..
Then back down to the river a different route...out of the tourist area... small supermarket every few blocks but with the numbers of people about in apartment it is what is required...
People have gone ....must be pub crawl time....
Here for another week then off to Nazare , south and on the coast....
Until my next blog
Happy Waitangi Day
Love anne



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.259s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0588s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb