ten toes in lisbon now Porto


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Northern
February 1st 2015
Published: February 1st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi
7PM and in the kitchen today as Guppy needs to be charged and all the other plugs Srebrenica busy. After my blog will go upstairs and charge him but not sure if Google is working up there today.
Only three seasons today autumn, winter and spring.....
Breakfast then found a market, seemed to be mainly birds , cages and food... and mostly males buying.. . Lots of the little birds..... some gold fish as well.
Then to the cathedral and some good singing...
Then over the bridge to the monastery... was monks NoW The army has 90 percent of it.
Then along the river to the Atlantic ocean. Good and safe walking route all the way.
Plenty of people also out walking .....
Headed back into the wind and showers... but was well worth the effort.
Been a Sunday mainly tourist boats on the river..... in old boats similar to the ones used during the port trade... all the port brands have areas to support there brand... so the tourists were kept busy...
Now back to base to find out Murray was beaten in the final of the tennis...
Think I will sleep well tonight....am still enjoying the walking as going somewhere different every day. Not sure tomorrow will take me, but that I enjoy.
Until my next blog
Love Anne



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0189s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb