ten toes in lisbon now Porto


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Northern
January 31st 2015
Published: January 31st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi.
8.30PM and in the bar....... kitchen area.
The sausage I cooked this morning was quiet nice.... just hope I cooked it enough. . so far so good. ... four seasons in one day. .. left and it was 13 degrees according to the chemist down the road... some of them have date time and temperature out side in a green flashing square. ... and 7 degrees when I came home at 8PM.
Found a local market with fresh fish , vegetables etc.. then to Mass at 11am....
Then walked over the bridge to head up the hill to a very large shopping area...
New area so about 5 floors of everything you would want.... happened to watch omega of the final of the womens tennis from Australia...... well the tie breaker so that was good
Then back down the hill for Mass at 7PM...
the shopping centre was full but still plenty of room... cool wet day go to the shopping malls...last night watched Spain play France in handball for awhile... was interesting to watch for awhile..... hope the weather improves tomorrow, not aiming to get up early anyway.
We had one of the altar boys singing tonight, who had a good voice as did some of the congregation, which makes the Mass with more atmosphere.. well I like the singing..
Time to head up the 50 odd steps to the bedroom....
the fruit I brought today was more juicer and sweet than normal, but good.
Until my next blog .
Love Anne


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0593s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb