The Sky Was On Fire in Sao Miguel


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Azores » São Miguel
October 6th 2012
Published: October 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Just before we left Sao Miguel we were strolling on the walkway near the marina at Ponta Delgada and all of a sudden the sky became enflamed and luckily we had our trusty camera with us. It seemed that every couple of seconds the sky kept changing and as a result we took numerous photos to try to capture some of it. As we had so many photos that appeared to be quite good we recruited some help from our friend, Cyndie to be our photo editor! She did a great job of narrowing down 33 photos to 6 which was an amazing job. If you count the photos here you can see that there were a couple of more that I just felt I had to add. Make sure to scroll down below the text to see them all. What is it about sunsets that I can’t resist? I am not quite sure, but as you can see this particular night it definitely set the sky on fire and it changed drastically with many color changes. Please note that we did not use any filter or photoshop on these photos – they are just as we saw them. Even with this, we feel that the sky was even more spectacular than we could capture in photos. Hope you can find at least one that you enjoy!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0891s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb