My hometown


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Alentejo » Grandola
September 12th 2011
Published: September 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Pego BeachPego BeachPego Beach

Endless coast
Hi there!

Here I am writting for the first time...with not much to say, but with many interesting experiences to invite you to...

Alentejo is the biggest part in the south of Portugal. Is all the area above Algarve and south of Lisbon (the capital), And it's one of the most riches regions in the whole country.

It offers you the best dishes in portuguese food, beautiful country landscapes and an endless sea coast with the quietest sand beaches you can find.

In Grandola's region, you get o stay at Grandola's Village and enjoy cheap and traditional food - full meal at a restaurant, including a special dish, with beverages, desert and coffee (and the possibility to take away the leftovers, because it's so many food that you won't be able to finish it all!) will cost you aprox. 6 eur per person!!

If you're traveling by car (you also have the chance to pick a bus), in a 15min. journey you'll be able to swim and enjoy the sun in Portugal's most quiet beaches - try Pego (elected Portugal's best beach), Carvalhal, Comporta, Aberta Nova (Portugal's first Golden Flag Beach) and many more...

You also have the chance to experience a true safari in the wild, watching and interacting with zebras, tigers, girafs, lions and many more at Badoca Safari Park, in Santiago do Cacem (about 20min. by car or bus from Grandola). It's a whole day journey through the park, with water attractions, feeding and interacting with farm and exotic animals and a safari in the wild, only for 16eur!!

Come and visit Portugal. Get to lisbon, the capital, see all the monuments and sightseeing, and in 1 hour journey by car or bus you will be in Grandola and be able to live some of the most amazing and unique experiences, all together in the same region!

Cheers,
JM




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Carvalhal BeachCarvalhal Beach
Carvalhal Beach

Carvalhal Beach
DesertDesert
Desert

At Cruzamento's Restaurant


Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0636s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb