More to come...we promise


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland
June 21st 2006
Published: June 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey Everybody!!!

First of all, thank you all so much for your messages and words of support and love. It really feels good to know you all are with us.

As for a new entry, there is soooooo much to say about our journey in Poland. Too much for tonight, but tomorrow we'll hop on and spill our guts and the whole story. It's going to be a long one...starting with a Polish initiation involving waaaaaaaaaaay to much vodka, and PIGS!! Swinia (svee-nee-uh)... one of the few words we learned and remembered.
Stay tuned...we love you all (well, most of you).

J&K

PS- Jason took lots of pictures as well, including the pigs...but not the vodka.

Advertisement



21st June 2006

Wadka
What happens if you drint too much wadka? You wommit! Hope it didn't happen....but I'm guessing maybe it did? Love you too much! Me
22nd June 2006

oink
i love pigs. and vodka. can't wait to get the whole scoop. and i wanted to leave the first comment. hurrah!!
22nd June 2006

can't wait to hear more--i know ya'll are having a truly amazing time...miss you and love you!!! p.s. katie, thank you for your sweet note! xoxo
23rd June 2006

wants pigs
SOLIDARNOShC
29th June 2006

Just to let you know....we can all see the last time you got on....which was June 27th---but I don't see a new journal entry from that date, Missy. We are eagerly awaiting the next installment in the European summer series....like housewives await the next episode of The Young and the Restless.....or dogs await falling scraps from the dinner table.....

Tot: 0.301s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb