Road Trip Through Poland - What To Visit If You Rent A Car?


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Lower Silesian » Wroclaw
October 8th 2020
Published: October 8th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Poland's most visited cities have a lot to offer. However, it's worth trying to go off the beaten path and discover its less popular destinations. How to do it and where to go?





When going on a city break, we usually spend most of the time within its borders. However, when the pandemic has started, the rules of the game have started to change. First, the world has stopped turning - and all the travels, even the most essential ones, have been cancelled. After a while, we have started coming back to normality, but the travels had to change its form. Closed museums and tourist attractions, safety rules - travelling in the times of Covid-19 isn't the most spontaneous activity. Moreover, most people try to reduce the usage of public transport - the fundamental element of city breaks.



Is there any solution that can solve all these problems and make your travel more convenient? Of course! Renting a car makes it possible to arrange travels around Poland without risk and transportation obstacles. You can get where you want anytime you want. Choosing a car rental gives you a great flexibility in terms of planning the route. You can reach the places you wouldn't have chance to visit otherwise.



If you decide to visit Poland and rent a car, we recommend you one of these three destinations (or including them in your road trip!)


Wrocław



Beautiful Lower Silesia has a lot to offer for its visitors. Numerous palaces, green hills, diverse cultural heritage and even a holy mountain of Sobótka - everything is reachable within 1-2 hours by car, if you choose Wrocław as your base. Using the services of rent a car wroclaw is the best solution if you'd like to see something more than the capital of Lower Silesia.


Warsaw



The Masovian region is one of the most visited in Poland because of its biggest metropolis which is also the capital of the whole country - Warsaw. Most of the region's attractions are gathered around the varsovian agglomeration. However, switching from public transport for rent a car warsaw services opens new possibilities - this way, you can visit some beautiful places around Vistula river.




Cracov



The Polish pearl - the most known and visited city in Poland apart from Warsaw. Filled with Renaissance and baroque monuments, Cracov is a great tourist destination by itself, but the picturesque surroundings make it perfect for a road trip. Choose the services of rent a car cracov and visit Tatra or Pieniny mountains and Wieliczka salt mine!



Ready for a trip? Combining these three won't be difficult due to developed net of highways and national roads.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb