Sleep Day!


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Lesser Poland » Kraków
May 10th 2007
Published: December 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Today was our resting day. We needed time to rest, since we were running around every single day that we’ve been on this trip. Abby and I slept in, ate complimentary breakfast, went back up to the room, and slept some more. After getting a good amount of rest, we headed down to the pool and Jacuzzi. When we actually went down it was around noon, so we hung out until evening, and then got ready for dinner. After getting ready, we went downstairs and guess who we saw? Tom and John! They introduced us to their other friends that they were traveling with, George, Harry, and Steve. They reminded us of the five guildsmen. Each of them had a different profession, but were all craftsmen. Tom’s a hat-maker, John’s a curtain-maker, George is a dyer, Harry’s a weaver, and Steve is a carpenter. We all met each other and decided to go and eat dinner together. After dinner, they took us to a bar and bought us a whole bunch of drinks.
That’s basically all we did today. But it’s okay because we didn’t have anything planned anyway. This day was strictly made for us to rest and catch up with our sleep.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb