Active recreation in Krakow


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Lesser Poland » Kraków
February 16th 2019
Published: February 16th 2019
Edit Blog Post

The best way to spend your free time? Active recreation! If you are a sports fan and you are not couch potato, come to Krakow, where you will not be bored! What can you do in this unique city? In addition to the party atmosphere and lots of tourist attractions, great adventure await you on the race track! Hit the gas, enjoy the speed and feel like a champion of the race track. But first a bit of history! If you want to see the true motoring gems of the past decades, be sure to check out the Museum of Urban Engineering, where you will find unique cars and move in time. You will find here cars and motorcycles made in Poland from the 1930s and learn a bit about the history of public transport in the city. You can also take a historic tram from the museum and have a trip around the streets of Krakow. But enough watching! It's time to feel the power of the engine!





Do you consider yourself a good driver? Do you want to test your driving skills on the racetrack? You're in the right place! Krakow go-karting is a great adventure consists of excellent vehicles and professional trainers. Go-karting is a great entertainment not only for adults, but also for families with children! Bring your friends, brothers, sisters or grandparents and start the race. Go-karting is a great activity for people of all ages who loves fast driving and fun. In Krakow you will find attractive tracks with reliable equipment where under the supervision of professionals you will be able to drive a go-kart.



Krakow is located on an area with an interesting landform full of rocks, ravines, forest paths and dirt roads, just perfect for a quad ride! If you're looking for adrenaline behind the wheel, try your hand at quad biking. The roar of the engine, mud and the difficult terrain will surely make your heart start to beat faster. You can also take part in a real off-road rally -all you need is driving licence and desire of adventure! It is hard to plan an off-road rally - it all depends on the weather. When the paths turn into rivers and the water reveals the roots, the real fun begins. You set out on an off-road with an instructor, but even he can not predict the scenario of this trip. Sometimes even the best off-road cars can not cope with nature. Will you take up such a challenge? It's 4x4 off-road so you will ride a real beast among roadsters. Get ready and move out of the city, wilderness are calling.



What else is waiting for adrenaline fans in Krakow and the nearest area? Extreme water sport or pleasant rest by the water - the choice is up to you! The surrounding rivers and lakes are stunning - they create great conditions for white water rafting and wakeboarding. If you want to try your hand at fighting the element and swerve the rushing rivers, plan your trip today to face the shallow and wild water! And all this with proven equipment, safely and under the supervision of professionals.



if you love chillout, sun and prefer active rest try wakebording! If you are a beginner instructors will introduce you to the secrets of this sport. Imagine a warm summer day, the rays of the sun are reflected from the surface of the water. You stand on the board and slide across the surface of the lake, the water gently cools your body. The best part is that it's quite realistic scenario!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0268s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb