Traveling often Here's the best free Photoshop Editors


Advertisement
Published: July 26th 2019
Edit Blog Post

If you ask a travel lover what is the best thing about traveling, they will definitely say exploring awesome places and clicking fun pictures. Travel enthusiasts often use a lot of photo editing tools to bring out the best version of pictures, this makes the picture more appealing.

Adding a couple of filters won't do full justice to the pictures, only a good photo editing software can bring up the final canvas. Photo editing tools are super expensive; thankfully there are also some free tools available which can dramatically transform your photograph

1. Free PhotoTool.com

This is one of the brilliant photo editing tools which is available absolutely free of cost. The user interface is super friendly and you can get started in no time. This tool is very helpful for individuals who want to touch up their photograph works for both selfies and groupies. You can add filters and frames too.

This photo editing tool works best for travellers who want to elevate their travel pictures and post it on Instagram. You can customize and manipulate the pictures with editing tools. If you are looking for a free photoshop online, choose free phototool.com.

2. GIMP

The wonderful photo editing tool GIMP comes with basic features that also allow you to crop and straighten the picture. You also have the options to brighten and create a color balance of the images.

GIMP allows you to access advanced tools that include animation, content rescaling, layers, blur, remove noise, etc. GIMP has all the features that photoshop has that too absolutely for free of cost. The user interfaces are customizable and expandable too.

3. Pixlr Editor

If you are looking for an easy to use and simple photo editing tool, Pixlr editor is a great choice. With this tool you get options like layers, masks and loads of filters that include sharpening, brightening and shifting the images. You can access all the basic photo editing options and control the images. The interface of Pixlr Editor is minimal and best for beginners. Pixlr Editor works well for Windows 10, ChromeOS, and macOS.

4. PhotoScape X

This is another brilliant tool which has a beautiful user interface and is available free of cost. You can tab on the thumbnails of the image and begin with the editing, you can add filters and change the settings too. The best part about PhotoScape X is, it automatically analyses the images and adjusts for you.

You can also tweak the images based on your preference. PhotoScape X is a brilliant tool for all the travel lovers; you can transform a regular looking image into a masterpiece in no time.

If you want to access the advanced tools and filters, you can opt for the PRO version which is available for only Windows 10. For beginners, the free version of Photo Scope X works like a charm. Once you become a better photo editor you can opt for the paid version.

5. Paint. Net

The design of Paint.Net is simple; you can work on it just like Microsoft Paint. It is a full-fledged picture editor tool which is avail for free of cost; you can access all the basic programs. It has special features and gives you an option to build special programs using hundreds of plugin.

6. RAWTherapee

When you are looking for the best free photoshop online, you cannot ignore RAWTherapee. It is a good option for the beginners who want to work on raw as well as non-raw formats.

7. Fotor

Fotor is another great image editing tool which is a super simple tool and is best for all the travel lovers. You can edit the image with various features like color correction, cropping and lot more. It is fast and easy to learn, use and work. Fotor can be used as a desktop version as well as on mobile. Moreover, Fotor offers full supports to various file formats that also includes RAW formats.

When it comes to travel picture, editing is a must. This will enhance the overall outlook of the picture; a little retouching is what you need to add more charm to the final picture.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb