ARGH!!! SNOW!!!!


Advertisement
Norway's flag
Europe » Norway
May 1st 2009
Published: May 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Waterfall 12 secs
Our last day in Norway was absolutely awesome!

After a luxurious sleep in, little Gina made us breakfast - very cute. Then Lillian took us three girls up a mountain to play in some snow. We had a whole heap of fun. We then headed back down the mountain to the family's cabin (which is as big as their house) on the fjord. We ate a bbq followed by some icecream (with jam!) and the rest of the family met us and we all went for a walk... We got a little bit muddy but it was well worth it for the spectacular views.

The girls (Lillian, Gina, Bri, Alyce & Mich) visited a waterfall on the way home, where they got fairly drenched.

We've packed our things and are catching the bus to Bergen early tomorrow morning. Then it's a plane to Amsterdam, followed by a plane to KL, followed by a plane to Perth, where we should (hopefully) arrive at about 11:30pm on Sunday.

We're exhausted but very fulfilled little chickens.

We plan on writing a review of our whole trip at some point in the next 24 hours so stay tuned.

Love to one and all and excited about returning home!

-Mich & Alyce


Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0945s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb