Im in Holland


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » South Holland » The Hague
April 22nd 2008
Published: April 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Gday from the Netherlands
First day here was good, the weather was actually warm but i woke up to 9 degrees. Stayed at dietas house during the day and he had a big one the night before but was still good enough to have a few beers or 10 with me at 9 in the morning which felt like mid afternoon to me. Then Jasper and his Son Ferdi who im staying with picked me up.
Ive got cricket coaching and training this arvo so will be good to meet everyone.
Went for a ride and all was well got used to riding on the right hand side pretty easily and took a few snap shots.

cheers

cya later


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

stairsstairs
stairs

if you thought i had big legs before wait til i get back, got three of these bad boys to climb to get to my room.


22nd April 2008

Good Luck Paddy
Hey Paddy, told you I would follow your blog-site. Looks good. I wouldn't want too many of those Heinekens before walking up those stairs Mate.......... even worse going down the blasted things. Enjoy your time..............
23rd April 2008

One last thing
G'day Patty! Looks like you're having fun already. At least after you've had a few you'll still be able to work the light-switches. =)

Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb