Amsterdam


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » South Holland » Leiden
April 10th 2008
Published: April 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday we went to Amsterdam. It was very cool.
We first visited the Anne Frank House, what was very intresting. After that we went shopping in the Kalverstreet.
And after that we went to the gay monument and we had lunch. That was so much fun. After that we had to walk a city walk trought Amsterdam. How nice. How lovely. And we went in to the mc donalds. And we got lost in Amsterdam. But the teachers found us. How luckily. Otherwise we would have taken the wrong way and we got at the red light zone and Nikolaj and Niels and all the other guys would have gone in one of the houses to fuck a hooker. But luckily that dindn't happen.
And then we walked about 10 kilometers to the bus while our feet were falling of our legs. Finally we got sitting in the bus. That was the best moment of the whole day. omg.
well in the bus Tessa slept the whole way home to Leiden. She snored so loudly that no one else could talk or sleep. Very unpolite. Very mean. Very evil. Not NICE! But we got home anyway, and Tessa went to bed and snored longer! NICE! NOT!
But Tessa got out of her bed and saved the world because she called a friend and he brought the waterpipe. And then we got a lovely evening. After she ruined the evening! Because she snored so loudly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO DAMN MEAN!
See ya dude!


Wait for the number 2 book.
Laterzz

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb