day in Amsterdam with Mia and Kari


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » South Holland » Leiden
April 10th 2008
Published: April 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Group green and red went to Amsterdam yesterday at half past eight. It was a long bus ride. When we were there we must split up in four groups. We went first to the Anne Frank house. It was a very interesting house we learned a lot of it. We saw were she lived and the famous tree. After the visit of the Anne Frank house we were going to shop. We walked to the Dam and saw a lot of living statues. In Danmark you don't have so many of that. And also all those trams are strange for the Danisch people. Mia didn't bought anything in Amsterdam but I did, I bought a T-shirt. At half past twelve we had to be at the gay-monument for having lunch. After the lunch we had a city walk. The city walk was very long. We went to a lot of places in Amsterdam. We went to the Dam, Begijnhof, the famous touristic flower market and of course the greatest shoppingstreat of the Netherlands: the Kalverstraat. We went to a lot of more places but I all ready forget them. When we had finished the city walk we could shop for an houre and a half. We went to the Mc Donalds and we were going to sit there because we were very very tired. After that we must go to the bus. The bus was realy far so we must walk a long time. We also sat a long time in the bus.

Greets Kari and Mia

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb